Sunday, April 28, 2013

He is Risen!

It's past midnight but I'm still wide awake. I made myself sit down and type out this post that I'm typing right now. CF celebrated Easter last Friday (26 April). We were a month late, but hey, it's never, never too late to celebrate such a meaningful event! Easter has no doubt been amazingly terrific. It was fun-filled and warm smiles were everywhere! This year, a few of us came together and created a band. By God's grace, we performed during Easter and it was an extremely fantastic opportunity. (We sang 'Love is here - Tenth Avenue North & 'How he loves - Jon Mark McMillian'.)  No doubt it was nerve wrecking and scary to see so many pair of eyes staring back at you, but it was worth it. We worship such an awesome God and He deserves each and every one of our praises. I do not know what I would do without God in my live. I would probably not be the girl I am today. 

To wrap up this post, I just wanted to let you know that if we could thank God for just one thing, one thing; that one thing would be His love that he has given us so freely. When the world fades, His love will remain and it will remain forever. He loves you so much and He'll never ever stop loving you. 

"If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking."

Due to the lack of pictures on my blog, here are some pictures from easter! (:
*credits to Ryan's camera* 


^With the lovely Chiang Cing^


^Just a bunch of Asians posing for a picture^ ^.^ 


^This is us! Missing Janna though. :( 


^The choir mates! I forgot to mention that we actually did a choir performance for Hari Kecermelangan because we're cool like that. It was my first time singing in a choir and I had so much fun! Try to spot me if you can!^


^Us, looking smart & posing for a formal picture^

have the loveliest night! (:
loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment