Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Greetings from a faraway land! :)

Hello, hello, hello and hello! (:

Let me just start this post by saying that you, yes you, look particularly gorgeous today, tomorrow and every day! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I ain't going to tell you where I'm currently at because the Internet is a very dangerous place. Just kidding. I'll give you guys more insight when I have more time to let my fingers flow on the keypad.

For now, here's a little food for thought. Or something random, which I hope, to enlighten your day, maybe?

Recently, I've been using the head and shoulder's apple scented shampoo. It smells lovely and everyone around me could smell apples although there weren't real apples around. Then I thought about how splendid it would be for the entire world to use fruit scented shampoos to enhance the smell of the world. It'll be super cool to have oranges, lemons, grapes and mangos scents flooding our nostrils whenever we are out of the house! 

But when I gave a deeper thought about it, we, Christians actually have a Christ-scented fragrance to share with this world. A fragrance of love, joy, hope...the list could go on and on! It is written in 2 Corinthians 2:15, "For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and to those who are perishing."

We are to carry this Christ-scented aroma with us every day. So that we will be able to share this fragrance with everyone we come into contact with. As we do this, I pray that our friends, family or strangers will come to know the source of this lovely fragrance and eventually be reunited with the Saviour.

You may have heard this one too many times, but I'm still going to say it again, GOD LOVES YOU! SO MUCH! (: With the thought of Someone loving you so relentlessly, keep your heads up, put a big smile on your face, start enjoying the little things that God has blessed you with.

Have a great week! 


One more thing...the apple scented head and shoulders shampoo is really good. It can be found in the supermarkets near you. 


A few nice things, 


  1. I went for a 25-minute jog around a very huge lake today. I broke my personal record and I'm pretty happy about it! God is good! :)
  2. I have taken some time to write this little story idea that has been strolling in my head down. It took me a lot of gut to actually post it up on Wattpad (a writing website). If you are interested to read my story, click awaaaaaaaaaay! And if you have a Wattpad account, do let me know! We can get connected! :)  
Lots of love from the faraway land! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment