Tuesday, September 03, 2013

September update!

This was taken back in 2012. When my randomness got hold of me. :)
hello you.
there's so many things that i want to tell you, but there is so little time. i often wish that i could meet you in person and just start my storytelling, rather than writing it out here. not that i mind though, i love writing! (: but sometimes i feel that communicating in person would be lovely.

it's september already! time never cease to amuse me with its ability to fly so fast. it will stop at nothing. maybe i haven been good at my time managing. maybe my priority list needs a little adjusting. or maybe time just have some prejudice against me. #justkidding

so many things happened in the past few months. the biggest event/trip that has impacted my life the most will be the recent mission trip that i took part in along with other 29 rangers and youth. i promised myself that i will write everything down before i forget and i did, briefly. the next question is when will i post it up? haha. it'll be up the next time i come in, i promise!

although it has been close to a month since i came back from Cambodia, everything that took place in that beautiful land is still fresh in my mind. whenever i look back or let my mind take a peek at the memories that i've made there, i can't help but smile. the people there are amazing. their sincerity never cease to touch my heart. many a times i was caught ashamed of myself. about the attitude i look at things or simply about the way i react to things. they have certainly blessed me more than i have blessed them.

throughout the trip, God had been so faithful to all of us. the devil had tried to cause trouble, but he failed miserably. God had shielded us from the beginning to the end. we were (are) so blessed! more storytelling in the next post, i janji! (:

all in all, i can't stop thanking God for his overflowing of blessings that He has blessed me with. truly He is a great God and nothing you do will make Him love you less. stay strong.

"from the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another" 1 john 1:16

till then.
*hugs & loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment