Thursday, June 03, 2010

Be positive (:


''A positive thinker will think that the cup above is half full; whereas a negative thinker might think that the cup above is half empty. Who are you?''


Hello! :)
Today I woke up at around 9.00. So early right? Well it's because I wanted to go to Pasar Tani to get some kuih for KH. So my dad took me to Pasar Tani. It took us around 5-10 minutes. :) (I didn't keep track of the time. I was listening and enjoying the music in the car ;] )

Well, I didn't see any kuih store. Only saw some nasi lemak store selling their left overs. Then my dad and I decided to ask one of the makcik whether any nearby store sells kuih. The makcik said that a yellow truck sells all kinds of kuih, but it only comes at 12. So my dad and I got into the car and went home.

Around 12, I wore my uniform, and off I went to Pasar Tani to get the kuih. This time, my brother took me there ;) (Well my brother is my private driver that takes me to school, but today he gotta take me to get THE KUIH :] )

It was around 12:15 when we reached Pasar Tani, but the yellow truck was no where to be seen. :( At that point, I was freaking out! because my KH period is the first period for today. ( I almost cried though :] ) Then my brother went up to another makcik and asked her where is the yellow truck. This makcik said that the yellow truck only comes at 1!!! I was shouting in my heart. My school starts at 1.10, I can't afford to be late for school. Well you know, it's not good :) LOL. so yeahh. :) Then I started praying in my heart, hoping that the truck will arrive earlier than usual. All I could do was pray. :) My brother took out his phone and asked my dad for some suggestions whether we can get the kuih some where else. My dad suggested the Giant nearby.

So my brother drove me to the Giant nearby. I was praying silently in the car. :) Soon we reached. We walked almost the whole Giant, and no kuih were found ;( So my brother said '' now we just hope that the yellow truck arrived Pasar Tani. If truck haven arrive, no choice, you gotta go to school empty handed. So my only hope now it's the YELLOW TRUCK :)

So we went back into the car and went back to Pasar Tani. When we made a turn into Pasar Tani, we saw the yellow truck! :) Wheeee. My brother quickly parked the car and we got down and bought the kuih then went back up the car and off I went to school. When I reached school, the first bell rang, all the morning sessions were walking out. Man! I thought I was late and I was going to get a late slip. Fortunately, I didn't get a late slip :) Wheeeee. I quicken my step and went to class. :) THANKED GOD! GOD is just so AWESOME :D


Thats all for today! :) Chiao! :)
Jenyeeeah :)
-come back tomorrow ;)-
God bless! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment