Friday, June 11, 2010

AGAPE. :)

.AGAPE.
.Love of God of Christ for mankind.


Yellow! :)
Today, I went out for lunch with my brother, grandpa and grandma. :) Then we went to my aunt's house. WHY? Well, because the air-cond people are coming to service plus, attach a new air-cond in my aunt's house. WHY we needa go there? Well because my aunt is pregnant, so we wanna help out. :) wheeee.. I'm gonna have a little boy/girl to play with. Hopefully its a girl, so ya know, I can play with her hair and stuff like that ;) hahas.

Wheee.. :) My aunt's house is lovely. It's really cozy and really comfortable. You can like sleep straight away in the living room. :) So amazing! :) Very well decorated too. :) We started carrying out pillows from the room that was gonna attach a new air-cond. :) Soon the workers arrive. They worked really fast. While they were working, my brother, grandpa, grandma and I were watching The Dark Knight on HBO ;) One thing good. Getta enjoy the movie channels in my aunt's house ;) Wheee..

Soon the workers were done. My grandma instructed my brother and I to clean up the room, then put everything back in order. :) We worked as a team and we finished the task really fast. Then we went back to the living room to enjoy the rest of the movie. At that time, my aunt was back already. She bought some snacks! Wheee... :) I was quite hungry, and looks like my aunt read my mind ;) We ate the food while watching the show.

Soon it was 4.39p.m. My grandma wanted us to leave to let my aunt rest. So we left the beautiful and comfyyy house ;)

Thats all! :)
Hope you guys are enjoying ur hoildays! :)
P.S. Remember to keep a smile on ur face! :)
XOXOXOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment