Saturday, December 01, 2012

When I entered the same cinema twice.


Hi there. (:

Please pardon the oh-so-cliche way of starting this post. It's been a long while since I've actually posted something here. Sadly, this is not going to be a USA 2012 adventure post. You do not know how much I want to tell you about the beautiful America but ever since I came back from the beautiful land, I have been busy. My aunt has called in and booked me right away to help her build some Ikea shelves for her new house. I have been working my triceps that are in my biceps and my biceps that are in my triceps. The next time you see someone needing help with any Ikea furniture building, do not hesitate to help. You'll get muscles, so why not?

Today, I had a fantastic time with my two out of the world friends - Miss Debbie & Miss Joy. I love them like a love song and I miss them to bits when I was half way across the globe. Listening to their funny stories about their life back here really made me feel as if I was here, going through it with them. There is never a dull moment with these ladies. The best part is that I've seen how these two babes grow so much- physically, mentally, spiritually - and it's amazing to see how God is using them to bless other people's life. I am one of those people. I would never ever trade them with anything in the world. *If you guys are reading this, I just want to let you know that I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY! :')

Today was also my first time entering the same cinema twice. Our first movie was 'The perks of being a wallflower' - nothing much to comment about that movie. It was alright, but I wouldn't watch it again- and the second movie was Wreck-It-Ralph. Oh boy, Wreck-It-Ralph is officially the best animated movie I have ever seen in my life. Its story plot is so engaging and it's so original. The characters are all funny in their own ways, the script is beautifully written and the graphics are just marvelous. Most importantly, I love the fact that it has a solid moral value behind it. What are you waiting for? Go watch it if you haven! It is worth your time and money. :)

All in all, today has been great.

See you soon.


3 comments:

  1. Perks of being a wallflower is pretty much the most messed up and weird movie I have ever watched. blehk. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! I didn't really get it. Maybe the begining? Hah. Have you watched wreck it ralph? It's really gooooood! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to watch Wreck it Ralph instead of perks the other day! But there were no seats left so next time soon! :))

    ReplyDelete