Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let Him take control ;)


''It's not the nails that held Christ to the cross, but His love for you and me''
He endured the pain on the cross; He died willingly....
For US.

Woahh! :) Heyy :)
It's arounf 11.04 p.m now. I'm superb tired. Well first of all, the badminton game this morning worn me out! Wheeew. :) Speaking of the badminton game, it was FUN! :) Who was the host? Ann. Who went? Joy, Lydia, Ann, Ann's family, some other guys and ME :) How did I get there? Joy's mother came and fetch me. Thanks for the ride Aunty! :)

It was held at the Taman Megah Badminton Court. Once we reached the badminton court, we spotted Ann. We smiled and waved at her. She smiled back and waved at us. :) How cute. Then we entered the court. I was quite surprise to see so many people in the court in the morning. Wow, all these people must be really into badminton ;) I thought.

Joy and I put down our bags and we tried to get used to the environment. :) We saw Lydia! :) We said hi to her. Then we took out our racket and started playing. :) It was really crazy. Ann was my partner, and Joy was Lydia's partner. :) Ann, as crazy as always, was singing along Baby-Justin Bieber that was playing on my phone. We created this Ann and Jen a.k.a Happy Dance (: We will do this dance whenever we scored a point. :)

We played for around 2 hours straight. Man! Time pass really fast. :) Soon, the next person whom booked the court after us were here, so we had to leave. After that, we went to Ming Tian Foodcourt to have lunch. :) Lydia had Char Kuey Tiao with Soya Bean; Joy had nasi lemak with Cincau; I had Pan Mee (shared with Ann) with Soya Bean Cincau :) If you realized... Soya Bean + Cincau = Soya Bean Cincau. Get it? (: If you don't read the sentence again :)

After lunch, we went home. It was a tiring yet fun day. :) It was quite a nice work out though :) Teeeheee. Well chiao for now! :) Good night, sweet dreams! :)

Drop by tomorrow ya! :)
Sincerly,
Jenyeeeeah! :)
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment