Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life lately,

Life has been okay lately. Been caught up with so many things; from Moral project to the upcoming Mid-terms..... There were many downs compared to the ups, but I'm pulling through. Puberty is taking its toll by generating lots of hormones which led to the feeling of many different kind of overwhelming emotions. They aren't new emotions. It's just when you mix them all together, it can be a little too much to handle at times. But that's okay, because I know this is part and parcel of life. Life is pretty amusing and life is definitely a never ending moulding process. Sometimes I wonder how will I turn out. When will my potter be done with me? And then everything makes sense all of a sudden. Life will never be easy if God is not in the picture. Life is going keep tossing and throwing all kinds of challenges at me. No matter how hard I try, I know I would not be able to avoid it. #ohwell Might as well face them with courage. *I sound like some super hero*

Some of you may be going through a tough time too. I really encourage you to join me and together we'll conquer this difficult time. #HOUYEAH

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

No comments:

Post a Comment