Thursday, December 02, 2010

It's December!



Christmas Tree is up! :) Whoohooo!
You know what that means! :D

Hello! :)
It's December! :) You know what that means! Christmas! But I'm not looking forward for the presents, but looking forward for my church Christmas Party! and Christmas Caroling! (6pm-12midnight) So cool! Staying up until midnight. If your house is really pretty house and want a whole bunch of kids to sing Christmas carols in your house, log into your facebook account and go to Royal Rangers Selangor 7 and write on the wall, and a whole bunch of kids will appear at your front door, singing Christmas carols :) hahas.

Holidays for me it's kind of boring. Well, because I have the entire day to myself, and I don't know what to do. So yeah. Plus, I'm fasting Facebook, so I can't do anything but to stay at home and read my storybook :) hahas. I like reading. hahas. -random- Thank God that I could help out for the King and I Christmas play. We're building a huge building for the play. Cmdr Teressa is really good! *thumbs up* oh yeah! :) hahas.

Well, bye! :)
God Bless!
Hello December! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment