Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Another day :)


'Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way'

Hellow!
Christmas is round the corner! I'm lazy to count the days, but I know it's round the corner. Wait, I shall count how many days are left till Christmas! :) Wooo! :) 7,8,9,10,11,12,13...... Exactly 2 more weeks to Christmas! :)

Joy just left. It's been a long day! I've got my baju kurung school uniform, and I love it! Thankyouu mommiee :) Well, I got it from Giant, so it's much cheaper! :D hahas! Weee. I'm enjoying the Christmas tree that I put up in my living room :) hahas. I like the star on top of the Christmas tree! It's shinny :) hahas. Sorry for all the random thoughts. Well, that's what's popping in my head right now. Tomorrow will be my first day back to guitar class, after one whole month. Hope I remembered everything I need to remember! :)

God Bless! :)
2 more weeks, 2 more weeks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment