Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's good to be home



Dippin' Dots
The deliiiiicious icecream.


:) <3 br="br">


Now, this is one interesting cactus :)



Hello.
It's already the 26 of November. November is ending! So is my 3 weeks trip.

America is a marvelous country. From the clear blue sky to the cool crisp air, to the friendly-ness of the people there. The people there always hang a bright smile on their faces. Just by looking at their bright smiles, really made my day. The parks there are managed really well. I could see green everywhere. Really really pretty. I could sit and read in the park all day.

During my stay there, I saw the whole process of the moon, the moon getting bigger and bigger. Really really pretty. I've been using a lot of 'really', well, I can't find words to describe. It's just beautiful.

When I was sitting in the plane, next to my mom, somehow, I felt really sad. It was like someone stab a knife at my heart. Not only that I had to brother, but I had to leave America. Frankly speaking, I'm missing America already. My mom patted my back and said 'We'll be back soon.'.

And, I'm really grateful. I really thank God for the opportunity to see a whole new world, a whole new different place, America.

Well, America, I'll be back soon! :)
God Bless!