Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello, Twenty Eleven

It's 30th of December, and you know what that means, it's time to say goodbye to Twenty Ten and hello Twenty Eleven. Twenty Ten has been a really good year for me, I guess. Everything went smoothly, and I had loads of fun.

Advancement Camp & Junior Training Camp
Ahhh, advancement camp was fun and really challenging; JTC? It's just torture, but I won't miss it for anything in the world. Plus, I met many new and cool people in JTC. My team and I skipped a few meals for we failed to start a fire. But, we managed to enjoy the chocolate cake we succeeded to bake with the Dutch Oven! Oh yeah! =) Delicioussss :)

Opportunity to practice netball with seniors
I really thank God for the opportunity to train with the seniors. They're really good, and I have to put in more effort to be as good as them. Yes, it was tough, but it's worth it.

Skytreks with Rangers!
Jeng Jeng Jeng, Skytreks! Was one of the most extreme activities I have accomplished this year. I went for the extreme trail and boy oh boy, it's extreme. Its extreme-ness was beyond my imagination. Whooo.

Monthly tests, Midterm and Finals
Without God, it's truely impossible to pass my tests, midterm and finals!

Trip to Lumut, Damai Laut, Perak
My trip to Perak was really cool! All those hours I spent strolling in the beach with my parents was one of best times of my life. Picking up seashells and enjoying God's magnificent creation. Sunset was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life. Watching the sky turn (from blue) pink-ish, then orange-ish then black. It's just beautiful.

3 weeks vacation to USA
My trip to USA was the BOMB! heehee. Although I vomited in the airplane, it's worth it. From fantastic whether to the all so green park and the friendly-ness of the people there, I MISS US!

I just got my braces on! :) It doesn't hurt, but my orthodontist said that it'll hurt tomorrow/ the day after tomorrow. I'M WAITING FOR THE PAIN TO ARRIVE! :D I guess my braces are my New Year's gift :D heeheee. Like I said before, I'm quite excited to see what have God in store for me in Twenty Eleven. No matter how much I don't want to say goodbye to Twenty Ten, I still have too (sooner or later). I pick later, so I'm not going to say goodbye yet :D heeeheee

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment