Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh, How I wish


Oh, How I wish it snows in Malaysia!

I could see the flower above everywhere in US and I love it a lot. But sadly, I don't know what is it called. :D hahas. I remember one time my brother and I held that flower in our hands. We made a wish and blew all the white 'petals' away. So pretty :)
I DO MISS USA!


Hello there! :)
I don't really have anything interesting to blog about, so I'll just let you know how am I going to spend my countdown this year! =) Ohoh, before I start, I enjoyed this year's Christmas! I spent my Christmas with my HUGE family - mom, dad, aunts, uncles and cousins! :) I spent my Christmas Eve with friends and Aunty Pei Pei and my two super duper adorable cousins - Ryan and Hayden. You remember them don't you? :) They are leaving for home, the US, tomorrow. ):

How will I be spending my countdown?
As usual, I'll slip on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and make my way, with my family, to church and gather with other fellow Christians. We'll sing songs and be merry. At midnight, my friends and I will quickly make our way to the rooftop and enjoy the fireworks display from afar. You'll be surprise, we get to see many fireworks display at once. We get to see fireworks display being put from BU, The Curve and so on. Last year, I saw 4 fireworks display at the same time. So pretty, and memorable!

Well, time flies and time waits for no man! It's true. Frankly speaking, I'm quite excited to see my friends again! It's been two months! heeehee. :) I'm extremely excited to see what God has in store for me in my upcoming days! Aren't you? ahahaha. I really thank God for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that He has given me. He stick with me through think and thin. He is Awesome! :) Actually, words can't describe him :)


That will be all :)
God Bless! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment