Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm here but I'm not?

Hello (: I'm feeling rather down today and the funny thing is I don't know why. I'm feeling so confused right now. I have no idea what I want to do. I'm so lost. Have you ever gotten this particular feeling before? When you feel like your body is carrying our your usual regime but your soul is not there? That's how I'm feeling right now. But, (here's the good part!) today's CF sharing by Pn Julie was really good. It was about how God showed love to a small sparrow. And if he loves the little sparrow so much, how much affection does he has for us, humans? God loves us very much and God is in control of everything. One part of the sharing that woke me up was the part when God asked us to not worry. Worrying won't bring us any good. It won't add another hour to the day. So why worry?

I think this is what God has been trying to tell me all week- the love He has for me. God loves me so so much. First, through the Monday service in Advancement Camp. Jon Ngin shared about God's love. How God loves us as His son/daughters; we are part of His wonderful family. He died on the cross for us. And the bible verse for the day was 1 Cor 13. (Go look it up!) :) It's about love. A few days later, when I was tumblr-ing, I saw so many verses talking about God's love. 'Do everything in love' 1 Cor 16:14. Without love, I'll gain nothing. And today, Pn Julie shared about how much God cares for us and how much God loves us. And the CF bible verse for the week is 'And now these remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest is love' 1 Cor 13:13. Wow right? God loves us so so much. He is loves like a father.


He loves you! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment