Saturday, November 06, 2010

A whole new world

Day One ;

*An Air Asia airplane taking off from KLIA
Hello!
The plane ride ( from Taipei to LAX ) was okay. I was getting more and more uncomfortable towards the end of the flight for I was having an upset tummy. But I'm okay now :) The airport was crowded with people and most of them were Asian.
We ( my mom and I ) had to go through the immigration and thank God it went smoothly. The time difference is quite cool. We left for LA on a Thursday and we reached LA on a Thursday! It's like going back in time. *teeheee
There are many cars on the road, but traffic jam seldom occur. Well, it's because the highways here have 4 lanes instead of 2. When my brother was driving on the highway it was literally sitting in a race car racing on the race track. My brother was like zooming here and there.
We stayed in my brother's apartment with his roomate, in Irvine.


My storybook
This was the storybook that I was reading in the airplane. Ohoh! The airplane was showing lots of movies and one of them was 'Despicable Me'. When I saw the movie 'Despicable Me' popped out, immediately I clicked it and started watching the movie. It was a really cute and funny movie. I like the tiny yellow people that works for Gru. Oh, they are so adorable! :) *thumbs up* for 'Despicable Me'.


A view of the lake.
This morning, my brother played football in the field nearby the neighbourhood. And he thought that my mom and I will be bored so he dropped us in the lake about a block or two away from the field. It was a huge lake (something beyond my imagination).
The lake is surrounded with trees and low-rise apartments. The low-rise apartments here are designed beautifully and it looks really really cute from the outside. Besides that, there are many trees around the lake and many ducks swimming in the lake. I could see that they were enjoying themselves. They were swimming here and there, east to west, with their buddies. So cute.


The bench we sat on and enjoyed observing our surroundings.

The whether here is not cold, not hot, it's perfect. We were walking and walking and we decided to take a break and we sat on a bench. We were taking in the cool crisp air. It is really refreshing. Not like in Malaysia, where the air is really polluted.
There were many different kinds of flowers planted around the lake. Beautiful flowers. And the grass here is really nice to be stepped on ( barefoot ). You'll feel more of the grass instead of the ground. :)
-Kick off
-The girl who threw butterflies
-The swan kingdom
-Princess academy
These are the storybooks that I have ordered online and they were shipped to my brother's place. I can't wait to start reading them! *wheee! :)
Well, this is the last picture for this post. Will post up somemore pictures! See you soon! :)
God Bless!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment