Monday, November 15, 2010

Capture the moments II

Sunday, 14 November 2010
Day Two - San Francisco

''We must know our mistakes;
Don't cover it up.
Learn from our mistakes to improve ourselves''
''Don't be afraid to try new things.''



Hello.
The morning call, at 6, woke us up. Interrupted and shorten our dreams. I had no choice but to leave my dreamland. Part of me wanted to stay in bed for another few more minutes; the other part of me wanted me to get out of bed immediately. Something like this ''Wake up; Sleep; Wake up; Sleep'' Due to that small 'argument', I have decided to get up, for I don't know how long will it take me to get ready.

We went to the China Town to have Dim Sum for breakfast. And again, the food there is delicious! Aunty Ling, a lady that we met in the tour, gave my mom and I a treat. The restaurant was located two blocks away from the bus. When we were walking back to our bus, we snapped some pictures in China Town, and we continued our city tour in San Francisco.
We stopped at Lombard Street and walked up two very steep hills. The hill reminded me of a comedy Disney Channel show 'That's so Raven'. Somehow they stopped airing it already. I really liked that show. It makes me laugh till I burst. So, we had to use loads of energy to concur the hill. We were sweating our way up. All the energy used to concur that hill was worth it. The view was magnificient. We could see the mountains, a little bit of the sea and the buildings in SF.
Next stop was the Gold Gate Bridge, the landmark for SF ( well, for me it is ). It took me quite a while to tell myself that I'm actually standing in front of the bridge and that I'm not looking at a picture and imagining. It's colour is international orange. Quite a cool colour, INTERNATIONAL orange :D hahas.
After that, we went on a cruise. We went to Pier 39 and got onto a small boat and cruise around SF. The cruise lasted for 1 and a half hour. We had lunch at the pier and shopped a little bit at the pier. We spent 2 hours on the pier and off we went to the city hall. Then to St. Mary church. St. Mary church is one huge and beautiful church. America has many churches. One after another. I guess that's a good thing. Ohoh! There's also a Christian Radio Station here. It's great. They play many beautiful Christian songs. It'll be cool if Malaysia could have a radio station like that.
Our next stop was called the '6 sisters'. It's not really 6 SISTERS. It was 6 houses that looked
alike from far but when you look at the details, they are totally different from one another. Our last stop for the day was the 'twin peak'. We went up the hill and enjoyed the sunset. It's just beautiful. God is awesome!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment