Saturday, July 03, 2010

Skytreks, Lalalalala :)

Hello :) I have nothing to share at the start of this post. :) Sorry. :)
Well. Skytreks was NICEee :) The obstacles were really Extreme. :)
Extreme-nya, Extreme-lah. :)

The van ride to Skytreks was nice! :) We were racing with the boy's van. :) We were cheering for our van driver, Cmdr Terance :) Ann started the '' Singh is King!'' thing. :) And everyone was doing it along. :) We sang along with the radio, everyone was really happy. :) That's a GOOOOOD thing;) hahas.

Once we reached Skytreks, Cmdr paid the entrance fee, then we sat in a bus to the course. :) The bus ride was really really Good. (I'm trying not to use the word: AWESOME. :] ) We were shouting all the way to the course.

Once we reached the course, we went to the astaka to fill up our forms, then took our gloves. Lastly, we took our harvas. Then we went through a training course. The guy in charge told us the safety rules and stuff . :) Soon we were doing the real thing. :) It was really challenging. Before I went for Skytreks, my mom told me that this is a MIND-GAME. hahas. So through out the course I was asking God for help. Thank God I completed the course. :) God is really Amazing, AWESOME! :) hahas.

Well, that's pretty much it. :)
Tataaaaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment