Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Thank God :)


We are too greedy.
God gives us anything and almost everything we want,
but we want more.
We are never satisfied.
We should be thankful of what we have;
Our Family,
Friends,
Neighbour,
In fact,
everything/everyone you see.
Be thankful. =)


Hello. :) Thanks for dropping by! :)
Today I just really wanna take this opportunity to thank God. :)

This morning, I woke up around 9. Went out to check on my plant, and guess what? I saw a (around) 2cm seedling :) Woohooo! :) After around 1 and half week, something green is out! :) Wheeee :)

Well the second thing is my guitar class went well. :) hahas. I was quite worried about today's class because I didn't really managed to play the song perfectly when I was practicing it at home. :) Before entering the class, I said my own prayer. And thank God everything went well. :)

Thank GOD! :) Wooohhooooo. :)
He is just so AWESOME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment