Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family :)


Brother and I :)
<3 p="p">

One Happy Family. :)
Sadly one of them is going to leave for the States.
He is going to start a new chapter of life there.
He is going to have so much fun there.
It's going to be a whole new experience for him.
He has grown into such a God fearing man.
He is a bird in a nest, flapping his wings, ready to take off
(But of course, he is not going to leave the family for good)
He is loved by almost everyone.
We're all going to miss him.
He is going to meet loads of big and tough obstacles,
I'm sure he is not going to give up that easily,
He'll put on his shades and go through it with confidence and with a clam heart.
I'm really going to miss him.

He is my only Brother.
He is my only computer geek Brother.
He is my only cool and handsome brother ;)

And as I send him off tomorrow,
I promise myself not to cry.
(Which is impossible, because I have cried even before he leave)
I'm going to be happy for him although he is leaving,
because he is starting a whole new interesting life.
I just want to say....
I love you brother! :)