Saturday, June 01, 2013

Seven days down

Bonjour you! (:
So...I have experienced 7 days of freedom. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was a productive holiday thanks to Girls Conference 2013 (that was themed "First Love") and El Elyon, a worship rally that took place last night. Pretty awesome events if you'd ask me. It's simply amazing to see how God is using our current generation for His glory. So many young lives have dedicated themselves for the success of these two big events. It has also deeply encouraged me to constantly seek Him first with the act of carrying my cross daily to follow him.

I have set other goals for myself to accomplish during this holidays and I have been progressing a little. I've had more time to play with Yammie - my soon-to-be two months old keyboard. I feel so dumb for quitting piano when I was 8, when other people that age are learning it. I swore to myself that I will not regret any of that silly decision of mine, and look where I am today. I'm 16 and I'm regretting that very decision I made 8 years ago. So, today, I'm starting from ground zero, taking my sweet time learning the basics of the piano, in my case, keyboard; and I'm loving every single second of it.

I wanted to show Yammie off to you guys, but I can't. Well, simply because I do not have a nice picture of Yammie... yet. This is when my next goal comes in. I want to take prettier pictures. Yippee! I have always dreamed of taking pictures that are nice and able to inspire someone. Because I do believe that pictures speaks more than a thousand words. So until then, you guys will have to just wait for me to snap a picture perfect picture of Yammie. :) Teehee.

Peace out, lots of love!
And if you love reading and you have nothing to do currently, do check out some of the links that I have listed in the "Support her'' side bar. If you want a more specific link, you can start of by reading this story. A friend of mine wrote it and she would definitely love your support! :) click click click. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment