Sunday, February 10, 2013

Second chance to start anew

Bonjour beautiful! (:

Life is crazy don't you think? It's crazy how fast time flies by. It's crazy how it's already February. I hate it when 'time waits for no man'. Sometimes I wish I could make time wait for me. Unfortunately, that dream of mine will remain a dream.

It's interesting how the Chinese celebrates their new year in February. Indirectly it is giving me a second chance to start anew this 2013. A second chance to get things straight. A second time to make things right. What about you?

As I am typing this, I can hear fireworks doing their thing from my house. Oh how I wish I could see them. I reckon my favourite part of the Chinese New Year is the firework displays. I love how a dark sky can be brightly lighted in just a matter of seconds. I love how colourful they can be. I love the way it makes my heart jump a little whenever it explodes in the sky. And this year, I vow to attempt to take a nice picture of a firework display. Wish me luck!

Also, one of the highlights of the Chinese New Year is the reunions. It's nice to see my entire extended family reunite after such a long time. It's amazing to see how much they have grown, both physically and spiritually. And of course, catching up with them over a scrumptious meal is definitely a moment to enjoy and cherish.

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment