Tuesday, January 08, 2013

the eighth

Today, I stand here as a tired soon-to-be sixteen-year-old.

It's the eighth day of the year which is also the 5th schooling day of the year, for me. School has been amazing, surprisingly. I took an instant liking to my class, they are such beautiful people! Although the Sciences' subjects can be a little overwhelming for a newbie like me, I'm still feeling pretty esthetic to want to do well in all of them. With God's help, I will do my best.

Stepping into the new year is always something very exciting for me. New year means new beginnings, which also means, new endings - good endings I hope. Resolutions were listed and I am pretty stoked to strike each and every one of them out by the end of this year.

I don't wish to have a smooth sailing 2013, but instead I wish to have a year filled with obstacles. Sure, I may fall, I may get disappointed, I may get hurt, I may get tired.... this list can go on and on, but I don't care. I'm willing to go through anything that's part of God's plan. "Use me O God"



"Greater things have yet to come and greater things are still to be done in this city"
With God, 2013 will be great! 


I hope you will have a great year ahead of you and may God continue to bless you and use you to influence the world and make a change in this world. Keep spreading the love! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment