Monday, April 18, 2011

A little something.

Hello Sweethearts! (:
I fasted Facebook for eighteen days already! Mega achievement of the year for me. *phew* Around two more weeks till I get to check all my notifications. Well, I'm pretty elated to say that, I can live WITHOUT Facebook! (: As you can see, I'm trying to make full use of Blogger; I'm making my posts look more colourful.

*Mid-terms are coming!
Have to study real hard this time. I wasn't really satisfied with my monthly test results. I actually made an 'Expectation List'. I set expectation marks for every single subject and actually came up with a 'Study Plan'. Call me nerd or geek, I don't care, I just want to do my best and do well in my mid-terms. (: Lord help me!

*I have a new door! (: No, actually four new doors. My house is around 20 years old, yes older than me and 0ne fine day, my daddy decided to change the doors of my house. I have four new white doors and my house is looking pretty classy, me likey! (: Thankyou daddy!


Teeeheee, this is a little update of what's happening/ what happened, in my life.
Every day is a new day.

Here's something to end the post,
All of us are fearfully and wonderfully made by God.
Everyone is unique in their own ways.

With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment