Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Do the right thing, and the right thing only


''Do the right thing, and the right thing only''

HellOoooo :D
Woah. Today has been a DRAMATIC day. So much drama happening in class. I don't even wanna talk about it. So we shall skip that ;)
Well, I think because not many teacher teach today, so there were a lot of time drama-ing ;)
Today, I forgot to bring my Moral books, and teacher was teaching.. Grrrr... :) I felt so awkward without books when teacher is teaching XD

Well the only time I enjoyed myself was the recess meeting with CF members ;)
Today they shared about Your Spiritual Gifts. Some of the Form 5-ians shared their Spiritual gifts. So amazing. They are like superheroes serving the Lord.
When they asked us what was our Spiritual Gift from God, I couldn't answer that question; Because I haven discover my Gift, I don't even know whether I even have a gift.
Suddenly one of the Form 5-ians said that :'' All of us have a Spiritual Gift. Some of us might have discover them, some not yet. Well, thats okay. It takes time and patients to discover your gift. We must ask God what's our gift.'' and one of them also said :'' Why do we have all these Spiritual Gifts?'' She paused for awhile and said :'' Well it's because WE, Christians are servants for the Lord, so God gives us these Spiritual gifts to minister to others.''

It was written in 1Corinthians 12:4-6
~ There are different kind of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kind of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

Well, that's all for today! :) So what's your spiritual gift? :)
Jenyeeeeeah
XOXOXOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment