Thursday, November 25, 2010

San Diego Tour

Wednesday, 24 November 2010
San Diego Tour


'Life is not a snap shot, it'll take a little time,
and surely you'll see a bigger picture'
( Before the morning, Josh Wilson )
-Everything takes time


Hello!
Another trip to San Diego. This time not to SeaWorld. And again, Aunty Pei Pei drive us to San Diego along with the three boys. We visited Hotel Cornado. A very old hotel. The lifts there are like the lifts in the olden days movie, where someone is in charge to open the lift of the door.

We saw many airplanes taking off for the San Diego Airport was a few blocks away. We spent most of our time on the beach. We even had lunch by the beach. It was cloudy when we were ordering our lunch. And it started to drizzle. The first time I saw water falling from the sky in California.

Oh, how I miss the smell of rain. I remember the times when I was still in elementary school and I used to go to the playground often with my friends. And when it starts to rain, we will start playing in the rain. And when I got home, I always get lectured by my grandmother. Good times, good times.

But the drizzle didn't last long. Soon, the clouds were gone. We sat by the beach and enjoyed our lunch by the small fire, keeping us warm. Off we went to the Cornado Bay Bridge. Then we went to Balboa Park. We sat on a trolley and had a tour around the park. And again, it was my first time on a trolley. :) It was a really fun ride. The driver of the trolley was a great entertainer. She told us joke as she was telling us about the park.

We were dropped off the same place we got on the trolley. We enjoyed beautiful flowers and creature at the plant museum. Roses, Orchid, Cactus and many many more plants which names I couldn't remember. It's just beautiful.

Time do pass really fast when you're having so much fun. Soon, it was time to head back home, and of course dinner. We ate at Denny's. I had mushroom Swiss burger. Mushrooms in burgers are deliiiicious! :) I love mushrooms!


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment