Thursday, November 04, 2010

A faraway land


This is Malaysia! :) Whoo
This is my 100th post! Yay!
Hello!
After spending five hours in the air, Hello Taipei!
I'm currently in the International Airport in Taipei, Taiwan. It's a huge airport and it's the first time I've entered Taiwan. It's a beautiful city with beautiful people. Beautiful people that speaks beautiful Chinese.
I don't get to go out of the airport for I'm going to board another airplane and leave for LA. I'm pretty dissapointed about that. Come on, I'm in Taiwan, for my first time, and I don't get to go out and enjoy the fresh air. Oh well, next time I guess.
Well, it's gonna be my 'first time' for many things. My first time entering Taiwan. My first time going so far away from home. My first time taking such a long flight to somewhere. The first time feeling excited to see my brother's girlfriend. First time for many things! :)
I will blog soon. Gotta enter the gate now! See you soon! :)
God Bless.
P.S LA stay there, here I come! :) <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment