Sunday, November 21, 2010

Best of both worlds II

Thursday, 18 November 2010
Day Two - Grand Canyon; Arizona. Las Vegas.


'It's just beautiful....., she said'


Hello!
This time, my dream didn't get interrupted or shorten by the morning call, but due to my bad tummy ache, my dream got interrupted and shorten. I thank God for the bad tummy ache for if I didn't get that bad tummy ache, I might have gotten up late for there was no was no morning call for me.


At 5.45am, everyone was on the bus, ready, and headed for the South Rim of Grand Canyon. It was a 5 hours drive to the South Rim of Grand Canyon. So I did a little reading and sleeping in the bus. Surprisingly, time past quite fast when you're doing something.


We stopped for lunch and watched a short clip about Grand Canyon. My mother ended up watery eyes when we were watching the movie. This was her second time watching the short clip but was her first time ending up with teary eyes. It's just beautiful, she said. Wow, a short clip could make my mother cry, Grand Canyon must be really beautiful, I thought.


Grand Canyon, here I come, I thought again. I was quite excited when we reached Grand Canyon. I took out my camera from the bag, getting ready to capture as many things I could. We had to walk a little bit to enjoy Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon isn't like any other mountains in Malaysia. No waterfall, no trees, but it's still beautiful. Grand Canyon is a mountain made up of rocks. Somehow, ( this is what I still don't understand ), the rocks have colours. Blue, to purple, to lavender, to red then to grey.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment