Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eve of Chinese New Year Eve

So beautiful! :) Whenever I see lanterns floating in the sky in pictures like these, they always remind me of Flynn and Rapunzel from Tangled. :') P.S. I heard there's a sequel to the show! Can't wait to catch the movie in the cinema!

And I find myself waking up on the 21st of January, the third week of the year 2012. Thank God for another day of life! But take a look at the calendar, its the 21st already! The 21st day of the year! And again I find myself saying 'Time is passing so fast!'. Not cool. My dad told me that during his childhood, he never find himself saying that terrifying sentence. And it freaked him out when he's seeing so many people saying it now. I shall challenge myself to not say that terrifying sentence that often anymore. *Every Day is a Gift from God. I shall seize that daily gift! I shall walk my talk.

Oh look, it's eve of Chinese New Year eve! :D I can start making new resolutions again! That's one advantage of Chinese New Years. kekeke. Spent my night with my cousins, niece and nephew. I'm an aunt already! :D And my nieces and nephews are super adorable! As a matter of fact, they are really good in Maths. When we were playing Monopoly, I got them to do the dice calculation for me and they rocked at it! :D Can't wait to see them again tomorrow. They make me smileee. :)

There you go! A lil' update for ya! ;)
Happy Eve of Chinese New Year Eve!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment