Saturday, December 31, 2011

Let the fireworks begin! :)

'For God so Loved the world that He gave His one and only begotten son, that who ever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.'
-John 3:16

Hello there! (:
Happy New Years Eve! Can't believe I'm saying that already. Unbelievable. This year flew by so fast and, and, and, I'm going to be fifteen next year?! No way! I've been living on earth for 1.5 decades, already! That's superb!

Gotten the opportunity to view my class list online and I wasn't very pleased about it. I'm going to be in a class filled with people I don't really know, again. And I don't know what God has in mind for me. Don't get me wrong. I know God has a great plan for me, but I'm just scared. I don't know what to expect. I mean, life is kind of interesting when you don't know what's going to happen next, but its scary at times. But no matter what, I'm gonna have to leave in all to God. *But I may never know, I might have loads of fun too. :)

Can't wait for watch night service tonight at church. Can't wait to see the fireworks. Can't wait :)

I feel reluctant to leave this year (2011) behind. I had such great fun this year. I had much more fun than I expected. God was with me each step of the way. He helped me through the tough trainings for MSSD in Netball; helped my in my studies; helped me grow; everything. He has always been there for Him. He loved me more than I do. He's just so awesome. I love this year and I will miss this year and will always remember this year.

I'll wrap up this post with my favourite verse:

'It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure'
Psalms 18:32

*I can never face this world alone.

Happy New Year 2012! :)
The world is not going to end. . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment