Tuesday, June 15, 2010


''You rock my socks!''
-Debbie Chew-

Woah! :) Heyy
This afternoon, I went out with my friends! :) They are the all so awesome Emaline, YeeChing and Huey Zhen. We were buddies since last year, we haven met each other since. :) I was waiting for this outing like forever! :) We went to 1U, and I wore the same outfit that I wore for the outing with Debbie and Joy xD Glad no one noticed.

We went for a movie. The A-team. It was superb nice! :) superb awesome! :) superb funny! :) hahas. :) Then we were kinda hungry after the show, so we went to Mc'D and ate fries and nuggets. :) Yummy-nya! :)

Soon, it was 5, and Ema's mom was here already, so she left :( Then Ching, Zhen and I went to the New Wing entrance to wait for out parents. Zhen's mom arrived first, so Ching and Zhen went home, I was sitting alone on the bench waiting for my dad. Soon my dad arrived. :) Then I went home happily :) Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. :)


Jenyeeeeeah! :)
JTC tomorrow! Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment