Saturday, February 11, 2012

More to come!

Hello there! 

I took some time off and did a little blog-walking. I came across blogs that are so encouraging and their blog's contents are really well plotted and written. I would want my blog to be a blog that has an impact on someone's life. I don't want it to be just another blog you so happen to stumble upon. I want you to remember this blog because it has touched you in some way. With God breathed words and creativity, I'm going to try to make your visit here worthwhile. 

I have been having very strong urges to write. To turn all the scenes I see in my head into words; to write what I feel and see; to use all my God given senses to produce something good. So, I decided to start writing short stories and post them here. I have always dream of publishing a good book one day, so I thought maybe this is my starting point. 

I hope you'll enjoy what I write and pray that my dream will come true. That's all for now, stay tuned! :)