Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aishiteru ♥


'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.' -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Hello, hello! (:
First of all, NEW blog title! (: Cherry on top! (: A very random sentence that popped into my mind. Secondly, NEW blog theme! Powered by Blogger (: *heart!
Cherish the moments and hold on to them dearly...
Celebrated my birthday on Wednesday ( 23 February ). I'm officially fourteen! Fourteen years ago, I was brought into this world. Modern technology made me very happy. I received many birthday wishes through emails, SMS and Facebook. I was so touched by all my birthday wishes. Thank you all! (:

During the first night of Gadget Camp, I received a huge envelope and a big cookie. Well, that huge envelope turned out to be a birthday card from the one and only Ann Xing Lai. (: Didn't have time to read the card in camp, so I read it when I got home. It was a very long letter. I laughed and blushed (yes, blushed) my way through reading the card. Ann, thank you so very much for the Birthday card! *iloveit! And yes, I do remember that time when we were dancing in the rain in Advancement camp. Good times, good times. It didn't rain in Gadget camp, if not we could dance in the rain again :)

Didn't get wet on my birthday, but I got wet a day after my birthday. Somehow it is a tradision for birthday boys/girls to get wet during their birthdays. I managed to escape for not getting wet on my birthday for I had PE class for last period. (: But I got wet the next day. I was drenched, in school, for the first time.

Celebrated my birthday with family. My mommy got me a Baskin Robin Ice-cream cake. It's my first time having an Ice-cream Birthday cake. *nomm nomm* Yummy yummy cake! (: The only person that was missing was my dear brother. Man, I miss him. He is coming back soon! (: I can't wait to see and spend time with him. I do hope that we could go to Sunway Lagoon and have a jolly good time :)

I have to say, I had the best birthday ever. (:
*youareloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment