Thursday, December 23, 2010

Have yourself a merry little Christmas :)

Hello! :)
Two more days. Falalalalaaa =)

Yesterday was the second and last day for caroling. *Crowd goes awww* It was my first caroling and I enjoyed myself all the way. :) We went houses to houses and sang Christmas carols, sharing and spreading the Christmas spirit to everyone. (houses that actually open their house for us)

We traveled in a huge bus. The bus was more comfortable on the second day for not many people made it for the second day of caroling. More seats, less people. It's sad that some of the carolers can't make it for the second day.

All the houses that we went to was really nice decorated; food that was served were not too bad. I fell in love with Cmdr Rachel's cupcake. It was the bomb!!! We only had about 20-30 minutes to chill in one house, then off we went to the next house and carol. Surprisingly, the 20-30 minutes fly really fast.

We met in church at 5.30 in the afternoon, and reach home about 1 in the night. Spending time with friends in the middle of the night can be really fun, and really tiring. I slept with my hair wet for two days. I just can stand sleeping with my sweaty hair :D haha.

Merry Christmas in advance! :D
'So have yourself a merry little Christmas now' :)
God Bless! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment