Friday, January 06, 2012

Inspire

I would really want to inspire and to be an inspiration to at least one person in my life.

One day, I'm going to lie on a field of grass and enjoy the beautiful starry night sky.
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. :)

Hello and how do you do?
Today was my 3rd day of school and I have to say that school gets better each day. School is really different for me this year, besides the fact that I go to school in the morning, the teachers treats us like a real teenager now. They look at us differently, somehow. They trust us more, they joke with us more, they expect a lot more from us and I don't know whether that's a good thing.

I got my RM100 on the first day of school and paid my tuition teacher with the money. What a great way to use the RM100 aye? It was a pretty RM100 note, just saying. haha.

CF today was kind of fun! But it wasn't official. Next week's the registrations for clubs and uniform bodies. I can't wait to see the Form 1s sign up for CF. They are so cute! haha. And when CF is official the following week, I bet it'll be so much fun! Recess meeting today was cool too. I really thank God for CF in my school. I don't know what I'll be doing if CF didn't exist.

I reckon that God has a plan for CF and for each and every single person in CF. I can't wait to see what God has in store for CF. :)

#School's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment