Friday, October 21, 2011

I do believe in happy endings

Mmhmmm.
P.S. I strongly believe in happy endings for I know the Author that's writing and creating my love story is very reliable. ;)
Just felt like saying it. I love my God!

Hello and how do you do? :)
It's one very cool Friday night. It has been raining for a long while now. I'm not complaining, but in fact, I'm happy that it's raining. Well, I'm living in a country that doesn't snow. So, rain is the closest replica of snow I can ever see in my country - Malaysia. And I love it, a lot. I would really like so see snow, though. It's in my to-see-list. I want to experience a white Christmas one day. Want to join me?

It's the third day of finals for me today and I really thank God for bringing me through these three days. It's been tough, for me. Well, normally I'll be able to complete my papers before the time given, but during these three days of finals, I've been completing my papers in the nick of time. Well, it's a good thing I guess, I'm using the time given to the fullest! YAY! (: But, it can be quite scary to complete your paper in the nick of time, because you would wish to have more time to double-check or even triple-check it. I'm really grateful that God brought me through.

I experienced the most crazy emotion that I can ever experience today, when I was taking my Chinese paper. My cheeky Civics teacher got hold of the wrong question paper and he had to walk back to the office to get the correct one and he gave us the paper 10-15 minutes late. I was writing my essays with my own sweet time till I looked at my watch and realized that I have less than 40minutes to complete my last essay (I had to write two essays, one Calligraphy assigment and a summary). So, I started panicking and I was rushing through my last essay (not a very good thing for it consists the most marks compared to the others). But, when I read through it, I felt okay with it but then again, I thought I could have expressed myself more in the essay. So, I'm really hope that my essay pleases my teacher. :)

I'M HAVING PURPLE BRACES NOW!! (: haha. In a month's time, my teeth is gonna get married because it's gonna get a ring from my orthodontist. Plus, I'm gonna take my guitar exam in a month's time too. Pray for me! I'm aiming for merit. :D Distinction will be nice, though. ;)

Well, I have something to share with you! You might or might not heard this song before, but here's the lyrics for the chorus. It's just so beautiful and motivating. I was listening to it two days ago and I though it was magnificent! Go Casting Crowns! :)


'My Saviour Loves,
My Saviour Lives,
My Saviour is Always There For Me.'
#My Saviour is Awesome. He's indescribable.
He LOVES you! He's ALIVE! and He's ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS!
This really helped me and it made my night.


-A picture of my Science reference book with my sticky notes and highlighters!
I love sticky notes! :D
Took it about a week or two ago with my dad's new camera! I didn't even have to edit it! It came out so pretty. Well, it's pretty to me. :) Sadly the camera is not mine. :( But it's okay! :)

Till then,
Love you truck loads! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment