Monday, October 24, 2011

A bright and sunny afternoon


Patrick is the sweetest. :)

Hello and how are you?
-It's not raining(yet)! (:
I had the feeling and urge to post something here, so here I am typing this post. Firstly, I would actually wanna thank YOU, for taking the time to actually drop by my blog. It means a lot to me. :) TEEHEE.

Well, I was actually asking Google what's the meaning of 'omnivorous'. And turns out the 'omnivorous' means that someone eats both meat and vegetable. Which means, I'm a omnivorous and you're one too! (If you're a vegetarian, than I'm afraid you're not a omnivorous) hahaha. Just a random statement. Was studying Science a while ago and I came across this 'omnivorous' word. And that's how I ended up typing here. (:

I'm having the week off! Yay! :) But it's not going to be a very chill and relax week for me for finals starts right after this week. How horrifying. It's going to be a week full of stress and inserting facts after facts after facts into my brain. :) It's going to be so much fun! < Me being optimistic. :D YAY! It's going to be a tough examination but nothing is impossible right? :D < Me being optimistic, again.

If you're reading this, do keep me in your prayers. I really need your prayers. :)
Till then,
Have a lovely week.
Happy Early Deepavali!

No comments:

Post a Comment