Friday, July 15, 2011

You brought colours in my life. (:


*You brought colours in my life. (:

Hello!
Today was Sports Day, and it rained. Students who were involve in the marching category had to march in the rain; and I was one of them. Marching in the rain was definitely something different for me because it was my very first time marching so formally, in the rain. Raindrops landed on our faces and raindrops went into our eyes - it wasn't a very nice feeling. But, we had fun, that's the most important thing, aye? Someone took a video of us (Girl Guides), marching and doing our formation. And I was actually feeling quite nervous to look at the video, for some reason. But, turns out that we did great! (: Our formation looked very synchronized and that's a super super great thing that brighten our rainy morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment