Saturday, July 02, 2011

Getting down and dirty!

Hello Beautiful! ;)
Isn't that a super cute picture? I don't really like cats, but I have to admit that the two cats in the picture is super adorable! I just had to share it. (: Anyhoos, I had a 1.5km 'marathon' this morning. It's not just any 1.5km 'marathon' it's a national 1.5km 'marathon'. All public/government schools have this 'marathon' and it's a must for everyone to participate. The attendance was great. Many students showed up; super supportive aye? Ohoh, this marathon is also known as the 1M 1S, in Malaysia. (:

All schools were asked to start this marathon at 7.45 sharp, and that's what my school did. By 7.45pm, Form 1 and Form 2 girls started jogging. (I had a headstart!) haha. It was so funny to see almost 60-70 girls running together in a group. Plus, this was my very first marathon in my life! I was so excited! (: My mommy said that it takes 15-20minutes to complete 1.5km. I was quite relieve for I jog for at least 15 minutes in every Netball training. But a little voice in me still doubted myself.

It was not easy to complete that 1.5km. It was the longest 1.5km ever. I jogged with a couple of friends and we encouraged each other. Well, it was tough to jog with girls that sighed and stopped in the journey. I don't know how to explain it, but yeah. It'll somehow make you want to stop too. But I told myself that I will never stop and I didn't! Thank God! (: haha. My friends and I managed to complete the journey! *woot woot. It was definitely a great experience! Pheww.

After the marathon, I had a nice shower and had a delicious lunch at a restaurant near Atria. When I finished the yummy lunch, I flew to Miss Esther Ooi's house. She planned to bake a cake for birthday girl, Debbie Chew. And I, a girl that has no oven in her house, wanted to bake so badly, so I decided to help Esther to bake. Miss Joy Chong was suppose to come, but she couldn't for some personal reason. haha. But that didn't stop the both of us from baking!

We baked in her kitchen and obeyed Aunty's orders. We measured the right amount of sugar, flour etc, and put them into the mixer. Looking at the mixer mixing everything was the best part! The mixer mixed everything so beautifully. haha. And we put it into the oven to bake. I shall cut the long story short, the cake turned out great and it taste yummy! (: We even took pictures with the cake. haha.

After all our hard work, we spent the remaining time catching up on each other's life. We told each other many things and I enjoyed that lovely time with her and only left her house at 7pm. We talked for a long time. We definitely talked about many things. (: I love you girl! (: Hope to have more times like this together in the future! (: P.S. This girl has grown so much already! (:

Love you truck loads,

No comments:

Post a Comment