Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sweet Victory?




Hello, hello! (:
It's been a long time since I've last update. SORRY! Time is zooming away. I've said this before, and I'm saying it again, I can't keep track of the date already. Well, it's the twenty-nineth day of March already! My braces has been with me for four months now. I just had my last appointment last Thursday, and my braces' colour is PURPLE now. :) My first braces colour was Pink-ish Orange then Red then Apple Green and now, PURPLE. (:
*I'm jotting every single thing down on my blog. For memories! :)
# My blog is like my diary. (:

SWEET VICTORY?
Inter-house competition was held last week. Throughout the entire week, every netball/badminton/handball player was training super-duper-mega hard for their game for they want make their colour house proud. (:

I participated in the netball inter-house competition and along with thirteen other players, we represented the Yellow House. We didn't get the chance to have our last minute training for we were having our holidays the week before the inter-house competitions. So we left everything to God.

Our teacher supported us in all the games. She was there, at the court cheering for us. Besides that, she guide us throughout the games. She's great. I thank God so so very much for a netball teacher like her. (: She rocks!

With God's grace, we got 1st in the netball inter-house competition. Praise the Lord, and All Glory to Him. Without him, it was really impossible to win the entire thing, seriously. I could feel God's presence when we were playing. God is Indescribable. He is humongous. It's amazing how God can be there for everyone. It's amazing how He is always by my side. (:

I have one more thing to share/ a testimony to share with YOU! (:
I have a journal to journal and I will try my best to journal every day. And I would use that time to talk and communicate with God. There was once where I wrote down my prayer, goals and wishes. I prayed to God really really hard for I needed Him to help me achieve my goals and wishes. And you cannot believe what happened. Everything that I have written on my journal came true. Every single thing came through. Everything started falling into place! (:

He's so AMAZING! (: Nono, He's AWESOME! He's beyond AWESOME.
Thankyou O Lord for everything that you've done for me. (:

Loads of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment