Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wouldn't change a thing


Camp Rock 2!! :)
It's coming! :) Can't wait.
Anyways, here is one of the songs :-

Wouldn't change a thing

It's like
He doesn't hear a word I say,
His mind is somewhere far away,
And I don't know how to get there.

It's like
He only wants to chill out,
Makes me wanna pull my hair out,
Like he doesn't even care.

#Chorus#
You, Me
We're face to face
But we don't see eye to eye.
Like fire and rain
Fire & rain
You can drive me insane,
Drive me insane.
But I can't stay mad at you for anything.
We're Venus and Mars,
Venus and Mars.
We're like different stars,
Different stars.
Your the harmony to every song I sing, and I wouldn't change a thing.

When I miss she's no
But when I hold on he just says go
We're perfectly imperfect
But I wouldn't change a thing.

#Chorus#






No comments:

Post a Comment