Thursday, July 01, 2010

World Cup


Brazil!! :)
Although I don't really watch football, but I support Brazil.
Don't you just love the flag? :)
It's YELLOW! (Spongebob) GREEEN! (The plants near Spongebob's house)
and BLUEEE! :) (Sea water) hahas.


Wow. It's July already. Time flies so fast. It's been :-
  1. A year since I came back from Camporama.
  2. A month since I started this blog.
  3. 2 Weeks since I came back from JTC.

Ahhh.... Missing Camporama and JTC alot!! :)

The bulb is spoiled change it,
The bulb is spoiled change it.
Pet the dog,
Pet the dog.
Now let us make some noise,
Now let us make some noise.
India...... INDIA!!! :)

Whenever I hear the song Jai-ho, I'll think of Camporama. Whenever I hear the Spongebob theme song, I'll think of JTC.... *sigh* CAMPSICK! :) ahhas. I'm campsick, but I don't want anyone to heal me. :) hahas.

Jenyeeeeah! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment