Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers;

Hello honey! (:

As the sun was slowly making its way up in the sky, my family and I were in the Nilai Cemetery laying flowers on my beloved late grandmother's tomb. The Chinese call this 'Ching Ming'. It's a one day event thing where we take some time off and pay a visit to our lost loved ones. We were one week late, but the cemetery was filled with people and cars; it was quite chaotic. And it was like eight in the morning. My daddy says that we have to leave our house earlier next year in order to avoid the crowd. :O

Most of my cousins, aunts and uncles were present so I managed to do a little bonding with them. Well, most of them ask me about my brother that is now currently studying in US. For it was sunny, we literally had a ice-cream feast. There were a few ice-cream motorbike stalls going around the cemetery selling ice-cream. My cousins had like 4-5 rounds of ice-cream, I had two! (: *whheee.

When the tables and food were set, we started eating. The food was once again delicious, thank you Aunty Wei Yee! (: She's the best cook in the world. I love everything that she cooks. *thumbs up for her cooking!*

Around twelve, we said our goodbyes and we made our way home. While everyone was chilling at home, I made my way to church for Rangers! (: I put on my uniform and off I went to church. They were serving Roti Cannai for lunch. I couldn't stuff anything down my stomach anymore, so I just sat around and watch all my other fellow rangers eat.

During parade, my group, Summer Sunstones, presented our song, or shall I say, our new song. I was/am so proud of my group for they did extremely well compared to last week. *whee. And guess what?! Pow Wow forms were given to us today! Oh my goodness!! (: I'm super mega excited. It's on the 1st-4th of June. Two more months! (: What's Pow Wow? Well, Pow Wow is a Central District camp that happens once in two years. So it's a major thing for us. We'll be meeting other Rangers from other Rangers Outpost. It's gonna be so so much fun! Well, the commanders didn't tell us much details about the camp. I guess they are gonna give us a huge surprise! (: haha.

It's gonna be a super tiring week for me. Netball MSSD is tomorrow and it lasts for four days, (Tuesday to Friday). I'm super excited for Netball MSSD, but I'm super scared too. I'll be seeing/competing with Debbie Chew. I can't wait to see her! (:

Besides that, after Netball MSSD, I'll be attending Adventure Rangers Retreat!! It's been ages since the last AR Retreat was held. I'm also super mega excited for it! It's not going to be as tiring as the other camps, but I'm sure it's going to be super fun as other camps! (: It's going to be a relaxing camps! Don't have to cook food over fire anymore! (: No more stress! (:

God is Love. Love is kind, Love is patient.
With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment